"Valor doesn't await the passing of years." Corneille
Why "Global" ?
I am Eurasian. I was very lucky to have been imbued with a double culture since birth, with one foot in the Mediterranean (Southern Europe) and one foot in Vietnam (Southeast Asia). Moreover, I
have always had a strong affinity for American pop culture since childhood – I grew up with US superhero comics, toys, songs, movies, television series, television shows and cuisine – therefore becoming one of the most "americanized" French citizens. Although I master both forms of English, you may
have already noticed that this website is written on purpose in American English rather than in British English. I believe that my triple culture,
European-Asian-American, is an advantage for large cultural and creative organizations,
fast-growing digital and tech startups or artistic talents willing to go global.
I am familiar with some of the most spoken languages in the world, 5 out of the 6 official languages of the United Nations:
- French (native),
- English (bilingual),
- Spanish (advanced)
- a little bit Russian (lower intermediate),
- and Mandarin Chinese (false beginner).
I learnt Chinese for 3 years in Madrid, London and Shanghai. I studied Management and Internationalization at the University of Madrid (where all classes were taught in Castilian Spanish) and at the University of
Paris. I studied Russian at the National Institute for Oriental Languages and Civilizations (where more than 120 nationalities are represented among its faculty and students). And I studied Media and Globalization at the University of Shanghai (where
all classes were taught in English) and at the University of London (with more than 190 countries represented among its community, LSE is more international than the United Nations and is ranked 2nd in the world for the
highest proportion of international students, 70%). In addition, I was trained by Accenture in
Chicago in the United States.
I worked in North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia. For many different reasons, I really feel at home in China, Vietnam, Russia, Ukraine, the USA, the
UK, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium and indeed in France. Based on the 2012 rankings of the Globalization and World Cities Research Network (GaWC), it seems that I spent most of my life
so far in some of the most important global cities in the world: New York City (Alpha++), London (Alpha++), Paris (Alpha+), Shanghai (Alpha+), Moscow (Alpha) and Madrid (Alpha).
According to the 2015 A.T. Kearney Global Cities Index, New York, London and Paris are respectively ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd on this planet. According to the 2015 Global Power City Index (GPCI)
published by the Institute for Urban Strategies at The Mori Memorial Foundation, London, New York & Paris, where I lived/studied/worked, are the most powerful and magnetic global cities
I had the unique chance to study or work with people
from over 50 countries: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, The Netherlands, England, Ireland, Scotland, Sweden,
Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Bulgaria, Romania, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Vietnam,
Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, India, Pakistan, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Turkey, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Oman, Senegal, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire,...
Since 2002 and my first university classes, I have developed through my career a specialization in management and marketing with a strong digital focus and global outreach.
- Management and Organization:
- B2C, B2B, Request for Information (RFI), Request for Proposal (RFP), Business Proposals,
Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Gap Analysis, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Crisis Management,
- Team Building, Team Management*, Delegation Management, Performance Management, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs),
- Project Management* (PM), Priority Management, Time Management, Planning, Budgeting,
Organizing, Leading, Reporting,
- Business Transformation - Reorganization, Business Process Management (BPM), Business
Process Modeling, Business Process Improvement (BPI), Business Process Reengineering (BPR), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO),
- Technological Transformation - implementation of a new MarTech (CRM, e-CRM, Social CRM, e-commerce website, mobile app, marketing
automation, online campaign management, social media
management, social media marketing, social listening, conversation marketing, big data, predictive analytics,...),
- Change Management* (CM), Transition Management, Recruitment, Training Design and Knowledge Management (KM).
*I was trained in Team/Project/Change Management by Accenture
- Marketing and Strategy:
- Strategic Analysis (SWOT, Competitor Analysis, Benchmarking,…), Positioning, Business Model, Strategic Objectives,
- International Marketing, Market Research, Marketing Studies & Surveys (quantitative and qualitative), Consumer
- Marketing Strategy, Market Segmentation, Targeting, Branding/Brand Strategy, Marketing Mix, Marketing Plan, Customer Loyalty,
- Marketing Management, Marketing Analytics, Product Development, Innovation, Portfolio Management, Offer Pruning,
- Marketing Communications, Marketing Campaign Management, Return On Investment (ROI) Monitoring, Media Management, Radio & TV
Ratings, Ad Spend Audit, Radio & TV Programming, Branded Entertainment, Product Placement, Celebrity
- Digital Marketing* / Web Marketing / Online Marketing / Internet Marketing : Omni-Channel Marketing,
Multi-Channel Marketing, User Experience Design (UXD), Customer Journey Mapping (CJM), Customer Journey Optimization (CJO), Purchase Funnel, Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search, Search Engine Advertising (SEA), Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Marketing
Automation, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Emailing Campaigns, A/B Testing, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate
Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Community Management, Social Media Marketing (SMM),
Social Media Optimization (SMO), Paid/Owned/Earned Media (POEM), Online Reputation Management (ORM), Conversational Marketing, Content Marketing,
Inbound Marketing, Blogging and CMS (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento,...), E-commerce, Customer
Acquisition Management, M-commerce, Mobile Marketing, App Store Optimization (ASO),
Conversion Funnel, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Performance-based
Marketing, Performance Metrics, Churn Management, Data Analytics, Digital Analytics, Web Analytics,
Mobile Analytics, Social Media Analytics and Data Visualization.
*I am a Google certified professional in Digital Marketing
- International Business Development*:
- Negotiation and Conflict Management,
- Cultural Awareness and Cultural Differences,
- International Coordination and Virtual Team Management,
- Cross-Cultural Communication and Cross-Cultural Management,
- Globalization, Glocalization, Internationalization and Localization.
*I received the certification of the French Foreign Trade Advisors (CCE)
And key Soft Skills such as:
- Adaptability and flexibility,
- Strong ethics and integrity,
- Leadership and strategic thinking,
- Creativity and innovation,
- Client focus and customer-centric approach,
- Diplomacy and psychology,
- Intellectual curiosity and open mind,
- Analytical mind, data-driven and results oriented,
- Detail oriented and rigorous.
My job is to adapt to any situation, any technology, any
team, any organization, any culture and any country – like a chameleon, to never stop learning, to solve complicated
problems and unexpected crises in a collaborative way, to be a digital marketing evangelist by making sure that the proven best
practices are known, understood, appreciated, valued, shared, implemented and assessed throughout the organization and to conduct
change smoothly so that things flow seamlessly in a demanding, challenging, ever-changing, uncertain and globalized competitive environment. My main
expertise consists in managing highly complex international projects across
different functions, ICTs, creative sectors, countries, languages and cultures by coordinating transnational and cross-functional teams in
large/medium/small agile matrix organizations often involving multiple internal and external stakeholders:
- clients, investors, entrepreneurs, project managers, HR managers, lawyers, accountants, financiers, economists,
- marketers, search/targeting/display optimizers, SEM/SEA/SEO consultants, semioticians, research officers, sociologists,
- communication managers, PR, community managers, content managers, social media managers, bloggers, journalists,
- business analysts, process managers, performance managers, business developers, sales managers, creative agencies,
- artists, models, creators, designers, make up artists, hair dressers, photographers, film directors, screen writers, video producers,
- art directors, visual or graphic designers, web designers, UI designers, UX designers, interaction designers, motion designers,
- engineers, technology experts, IT infrastructure architects, infrastructure compliance specialists, technicians, IT delivery managers,
- webmasters, programmers, developers, coders, computer or software engineers, integrators, testers, technical support officers,
- analytics, statisticians, traffic managers, data scientists, data miners, data visualization, CRM managers, yield or revenue managers,
- chief data officers, chief creative officers, chief digital marketing officers (CDMO),
- chief digital officers (CDO) / chief information officers (CIO) / chief technology officers (CTO),
- chief marketing officers (CMO) / chief brand officers (CBO) / chief customer officers (CCO) / chief experience officers (CXO),
- chief operations officers (COO), chief financial officers (CFO), chief strategy officers (CSO), chief executive officers (CEO).